Home ENROLLEE-2018 Documents to be submitted to the Admissions Office

The list of the documents


The school leaver should bring the following documents for the entrance commission

- The application about direction, language and the form of education
- The document or certificate about school or college finishing
- 086/U- medical application
- Passport of the citizen
- 6 photo copies on 3,5x4,5 sm

The school leavers should show the documents about military service and citizen’s passport themselves.

The winners of international and republic Olympiads can enter without exam for this term they should bring the origin document.

Up to 15th July school leavers who passed military service and had certain documents and recommendation should present them to the appointed time.

- application form, indicating the direction of study, tuition and form;
- original copy of the general secondary education (on the basis of the 11th grade) or a secondary special or vocational education institution;
- 086-U medical certificate;
- Copy of passport (birth certificate for minors);
- 6 color photos with a resolution of 3.5 x 4.5 cm;
- The passport (passport of birth certificate of birth passport) and the certificate of involvement in the military service are presented to the admission committee personally.


Call center:
+99871 253 36 66
+99895 145 27 81